Monday 15 February 2016


Time Passes...


I am not going to make yet another apology for not writing a blog post, or was that me just inadvertently doing so?!  Elinor Voytal Jewellery has been every so slightly ticking along in the background of my life for the past 3 years, as some things have been going on.

I had a baby.

I got married.

I re-located from London to West Yorkshire.

I now work part-time for lovely Rowan Yarns.

We've tried out a few houses (4 moves!) since we moved to Yorkshire.  But we are finally settled in our own house in the beautiful Colne Valley, and it has a spare room for a.... studio! Yay!  So lovely Bertha the industrial knitting machine is happily ensconced in her new home with amazing views of the valley and Elinor Voytal Jewellery can finally step back into action. But with maybe just baby steps at first...

We were surprised to encounter a sheep having a snack outside the doctors.
Apparently a regular event in our new home...
                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment